Sunday, March 13, 2011

butcher the blog

Here I am worldwideweb. I'm putting myself out there. My first blogpost ever.



I realize now that I hate working with raw meat.

At work, the meat slicer is the bane of my existence. 
I gotta be sure the meat is sliced not too thin, not too thick,
but just right.
The meat is always either too frozen
 or too thawed to achieve the desired result.

Pushing and sliding these 20 lb. roasts all day makes
for a tedious and tiring job.
This duty just may end up injuring me. I'll blow my shoulder out and my
baseball career will go with it.
Racing against the clock to have it all done before clock out time is a royal
pain.

get the picture?


I strive for the best work I can do, but realizing that perfection is such a pain
I just go with it.
I produce a half-aced finished product. But that's okay, that's just me. 
I can deal with that. I'm the butcher.
I'm the one with the knife.

No comments:

Post a Comment